Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Change housemate again!!

Yes, I am going to change the housemate again.
After several agreement with this law student, nothing really come to a positive solution at all, especially his unclean behaviour.

Housemate finding is always a long journey, I have been through a lot of terrible story.
I start to wonder maybe I am the bad housemate instead of others since most of the time it did not work out.
I found a good article on the website- how to manage bills with a roommate.
http://www.wikihow.com/Manage-Bills-With-a-Roommate
I hope it will help for people who has the similar problem as I do.

My dear almighty God or whoever control the world.
Please give me a clean housemate, that is my minimun request only.
Of course, he/she has to pay rent on time as well.

No comments: